Arc'teryx R-320a

Very comfortable and light. Great quality and great…

Summary

Very comfortable and light. Great quality and great warranty. Recommended if you need adjustability and high performance.

Pros

• Warranty

Cons

• Price

I've used this on rock and ice, and I've never had any problems with comfort. This harness is extremely light, and the minimalist construction doesn't seem to take away from my comfort level on sport climbs. However, I haven't tested this on any multi-pitch routes or big walls.

Unless you really plan on adjusting the leg loops, go with the non-adjustable option

I'm 6'3" and 190 pounds, and the large fits me well.

I wish the excess straps could be tucked in better on the main belt and on the adjustable leg loops.  The extra seems to dangle and doesn't stay tucked in.

Also, nobody has a better warranty than Arc'teryx, and I'd rather pay a little extra for their service and product longevity.

If you've owned or used an Arc'teryx R-320a, please share your experience.

Sizes XS, S, M, L, XL
Weight 320 g / 11.2 oz
Materials 7075 T6 aluminum anodized buckle, Burly™ Double Weave four-way stretch fabric, Vapor Mesh, Type 66 nylon webbing, Polyurethane gear loops, Spacermesh™