Arc'teryx Silo 18

Weight 1.0 kg / 35 oz
Capacity 18 L / 1098 cu in
Materials 210D Plain Weave nylon lining, 420D Invista HT Ripstormâ„¢, 630D Invista HT Superpack nylon reinforcement, Hypalonâ„¢ trim, HDPE framesheet

This is an utterly bomb proof backpack! I have had…

Design: front panel. Bad ass
Size: 18 liters
Number of Pockets: 4
Max. Load Carried: 10kg
Height of Owner: 5'9"

This is an utterly bomb proof backpack! I have had it for 3 years now. Taken it everywhere. Tetons, Colombia, Hood, everywhere in Montana, etc. Before this pack I would buy a new pack every 6mo-year. But the problem is that this pack is just too strong! Arcteryx really made a great piece here. The backpack just simply doesn't wear, no matter what you put it through. I have scree ran and just about everything and this pack holds up.

Great for climbing, skiing, and my favorite minimalist camping. It holds all the essentials. I wouldn't recommend this to a friend. because if I do everyone will have one.

This is a great pack for a day hike to store some…

Max. Load Carried: 10 lbs
Height of Owner: 6'0"

This is a great pack for a day hike to store some food, water, leatherman, etc. I bought mine a couple of months ago and took my wife camping. During our trip we explored the Appalachian Mountains and had the Silo with us.

I have always had hip strap daypacks and would definitely prefer this to those any day. It held our lunch and some of our essentials in case we got lost, which we did, but we made it our alive. All in all a great pack for a day hike anything more I would step up a size or two.

Visit Arc'teryx's Silo 18 page.

Built with snow shedding fabrics for epic descents, the ARCTERYX Silo 18 pack utilizes a Wrap System integrated with the compression straps to securely carry you skis or snowboard while internal pockets and a hydration bladder pocket keep you going all day.

- Mountain Gear

The compact size and versatile features of the Arc'teryx Silo 18 Backpack goes great with a quick morning backcountry tour or yo-yo runs on your ski or snowboard. Wrap System straps hold skis or a snowboard in a variety of positions to let you choose the most appropriate for the terrain. The Silo 18 Backpack holds just enough extra clothes and snacks for a short tour, and its hydration pocket lets you bring along your favorite bladder.

Designed for those who can't stay out of the snow, the Arc'teryx Silo 18 Backpack features snow shedding, polyurethane coated materials to help keep your gear dry even after a few deep powder runs. For the hike from the helicopter to your bowl of choice, the quick and easy Wrap System(TM) offers a simple and effective way to carry your skis or board. A hydration bladder pocket and hose clip allow for easy rigging of a drinking system, while numerous other pockets offer organization that would make a wedding planner envious. Laminated shoulder straps and a thermoformed back panel provide exceptional cushioning, much appreciated when your car is parked at least a quarter mile from the lodge.

- Altrec Outdoors

Free Shipping. Arcteryx Men's Silo 18 Pack DECENT FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Silo 18 Pack Laminated shoulder straps, thermoformed back panel, and removable webbing hip-belt provide all-day carrying/skiing comfort Front haul loop, top grab handle High-visibility lining Hydration bladder sleeve with hose clip Panel loading design key clip Faux lid pocket Internal security pocket and front security pocket The SPECS Weight: 35 oz / 1.0 kg Volume: 1098 cubic inches / 18 liter Material: 210D Plain Weave nylon lining 420D In-vista HT Rip-storm 630D In-vista HT Super-pack nylon reinforcement Hypalon trim HDPE frame-sheet This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.

Arc'teryx Silo 18

The Arc'teryx Silo 18 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

If you're looking for a new winter pack, check out the best reviewed current models.