Sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL
Weight 399 g / 14.1 oz
Fit Athletic fit, Waist length
Materials 2.7 oz ThermaTek™

This is the only synthetic insulation jacket that…

Price Paid: $130 pro-deal

This is the only synthetic insulation jacket that I own, and I love it! The fit is great, short cut, good fit. I'm 178CM and slim and the Small fit me great (one's more – keep in mind it's short).

There is something funny with the face fabric, it's a bit shine, but it sheds water like a champ!

The collar fit well and the pockets are nicely lined. And it's warm!

When you think how small this thing pack – and it pack small = maybe about the size of a 1L Nalgene bottle, just a bit on the squarer side. I like the fact I don't need to worry about it at all, rain etc.

I did had it compress for a long time and I think I can feel that it's not as warm as it used to be – but this is the price you pay for making an mistake – me compressing it for too long, and the fact that it's syntactic and not down. But again, this is the only trade off as much as I can see. I also own a Patagonia P/O down hoody and I think that the Solo is about as warm!

About the fit – it fit well on top of my R1 and under my hardshall – Also size Small!

I know winter is there, and if you need a light warm piece of gear, you better think about the Solo! For me it's more of a winter item, but for people that live in colder places, it can also make a great spring/fall jacket!