Arc'teryx Solo Jacket

Sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL
Weight 399 g / 14.1 oz
Fit Athletic fit, Waist length
Materials 2.7 oz ThermaTek™

This is the only synthetic insulation jacket that…

Price Paid: $130 pro-deal

This is the only synthetic insulation jacket that I own, and I love it! The fit is great, short cut, good fit. I'm 178CM and slim and the Small fit me great (one's more – keep in mind it's short).

There is something funny with the face fabric, it's a bit shine, but it sheds water like a champ!

The collar fit well and the pockets are nicely lined. And it's warm!

When you think how small this thing pack – and it pack small = maybe about the size of a 1L Nalgene bottle, just a bit on the squarer side. I like the fact I don't need to worry about it at all, rain etc.

I did had it compress for a long time and I think I can feel that it's not as warm as it used to be – but this is the price you pay for making an mistake – me compressing it for too long, and the fact that it's syntactic and not down. But again, this is the only trade off as much as I can see. I also own a Patagonia P/O down hoody and I think that the Solo is about as warm!

About the fit – it fit well on top of my R1 and under my hardshall – Also size Small!

I know winter is there, and if you need a light warm piece of gear, you better think about the Solo! For me it's more of a winter item, but for people that live in colder places, it can also make a great spring/fall jacket!

Visit Arc'teryx's Solo Jacket page.

At a weight of only 14.5 ounces, the Arc'teryx Men's Solo Insulated Jacket provides much-needed insulation for fast-moving ascents in cold weather. A single layer of continuous-filament ThermaTek insulation keeps you toasty at a rest break and ensures that the Solo Insulated Jacket has no cold spots to cause discomfort. This waist-length Arc'teryx jacket stuffs into its own internal pocket, so you can pack it away quickly and get on with your climb.

- Backcountry Outlet

When you go it alone into the backcountry, pack along the ARCTERYX Solo Jacket - made of a single layer of DWR-saturated, hollow-core, continuous filament fiber that is highly water-resistant, warm, and compressible to the point you'll pack it for all of your excursions- from summer trips into the mountains to deep winter layering.

- Mountain Gear

Free Shipping. Arcteryx Men's Solo Jacket (Fall 2010) DECENT FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Solo Jacket Moisture-resistant outer face fabric Breathable Lightweight Compressible and packable Laminated ThermaTek non-quilted construction eliminates cold spots Articulated elbows Two hand pockets with zippers Internal stow pocket with attachment point Full front zip with wind flap Stretch-woven cuffs Adjustable hem drawcord The SPECS Fit: Athletic fit, waist Length Fabric: 2.7 oz ThermaTek Weight: 399 g / 14.1 oz (M) This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.

No excuse to get stuck without an extra layer, the Arc'teryx Solo Jacket for Men, weighting in at just 14oz, has a built in stuff sack and is so compressible you can throw in your jacket pocket. Built with Arcteryx single layer TermaTek(TM) laminated insulation, it is extremely warm for its weight, hydrophobic & breathable, making it a great summit jacket, midlayer, or base camp pullover.

- Altrec Outdoors

Arc'teryx Solo Jacket

The Arc'teryx Solo Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

If you're looking for a new synthetic insulated jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.