Arc'teryx Targa

Arc'teryx has made me a believer again. There are…

Arc'teryx has made me a believer again. There are very few times that I flinch about paying Arc'teryx prices. When I went to buy a new climbing harness wasn't one of them. I tried on more harnesses than I can remember and found what I was looking for with the Targa. I climb mostly top-roped sport routes, but my friends have gotten me into some longer trad routes. I have been comfortable in both situations. While I learn more skills and spend more time in the gym it seems like I fall more and more. This harness doesn't cut into me like my old Black Diamond and lets me finish my sessions.

On Sale. Free Shipping. Arcteryx Targa Harness (Fall 2007) An all-around rock star, the Targa Harness by Arcteryx takes on everything from big walls to short sport routes. Surefit leg loops adjust to varying thigh circumferences and four gear loops are oriented for steep rock. A full-strength haul loop adds additional versatility. Specifications: Weight: 368 grams / 13 oz. Features: Belt and leg loops are thicker at the back for extra support CEN approved Four gear loops Haul loop Sure fit 7.6cm/3in. elasticized leg loops Materials: Evazote 50 500D nylon outer surface High quality micro fleece inner surface We are not able to ship Arcteryx products outside the US because of that other thing.

The Arc'Teryx Targa can scale the most challenging routes. The belt and leg loops are thicker at the back for added support and feature the superior comfort of quality micro-fleece lining. Arc'teryx has pioneered the construction methods of molding and lamination to create a comfortable harness that moves with you. The Surefit leg loops have 3 of adjustability to personally fit the user or accommodate additional clothing on long climbs. This harness is ready for multi-pitch climbs with four gear loops that are positioned for steep rock. A full-strength haul loop wraps up the Targa's traits and adds versatility to this supportive harness. *Available for US shipment only.

Arc'teryx Targa

The Targa has been discontinued.

The Arc'teryx Targa is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen March 5, 2009 at Moosejaw.

If you're looking for a new sit harness, check out the best reviewed current models.