Right out of the box I was impressed. First of all…

Fabric: Gore-Tex, Nylon
Fill: Primaloft

Right out of the box I was impressed. First of all on the color! I ordered "Taragon" because STP was out of my size in any other color. Online I was a bit disappointed in the color which looked like a "lime" green with fluorescent-accents. This was not the case, it was more like a medium Olive Green with Lime green accents. (it looks great!).

Next was the fit. I am an athletic build-6', 198lb person with broad shoulders. This jacket fit me perfectly! Usually I find that if a jacket fits me in the shoulder area it swallows me elsewhere - not so with the Arc'teryx Titan! It fits wonderful!

The Gore-Text Pro Shell is awesome too. I actually cut myself somehow right before buying this jacket and as I was putting it on blood got on the outside of the jacket. The blood just beaded up! I was able to just wipe it off with no staining!

The weight and feel of this jacket is completely warm and NON-bulky! It feels like the warmest jacket that I have ever put on yet it has the soft feel of a synthetic sleeping bag!

I think I have finally found the winter jacket of my dreams! I can't wait to get out this winter to put this jacket to the most rigorous testing that I can send its way!