Arc'teryx Vapor

This is my all time favorite harness. I just replaced…

This is my all time favorite harness. I just replaced my worn out one. It is worth the price. The Vapor has extra padding in the leg loops and waist for comfort, but it's light and comfortable. I don't even feel it when I'm climbing. My new Vapor has drop leg loops and 4 gear loops which is nice. I love the non-adjustable leg loops which slightly stretch for a perfect fit.

High adjustability and high comfort highlight ARCTERYX's Vapor harness, a three-dimensionally designed harness with four gear loops making it great for sport and trad climbing. Weighing in at just 12 ounces, this harness is as useful as they come and doesn't make you decide between weight savings and comfort.

- Mountain Gear

On Sale. Free Shipping. Arcteryx Men's Vapor Harness (Fall 2007) Formed in three dimensions, the Vapor Harness by Arcteryx conforms to body contours. Tapered thickness and internal seams increase mobility without sacrificing comfort. Fleece lining and adjustable leg loops enhance luxury on challenging climbs. Specifications: Weight: 340 grams / 12 oz. Features: CEN approved Four gear loops Haul loop Seamless waist and leg loop construction Sure fit 7.6cm/3in. elasticized leg loops Vapor technology: harness tapers in width and thickness to the front of waist and legs Materials: Evazote 50 Senior ballistics outer surface High quality micro fleece inner surface We are not able to ship Arcteryx products outside the US because of that other thing.

The Arc'teryx Vapor Harness is sculpted to fit your body, not fight it. The harness is formed in three dimensions to provide amazing performance and mobility. The molded construction allows Arc'teryx to laminate the harness fabric with foam padding, providing seamless construction and unparalleled comfort. Each leg loop has three inches of adjustability, for an individual fit. Micro-fleece on the interior surfaces rests softly against your body for more comfortable climbing. A tough ballistics-cloth outer surface ensures superb durability from this incredible harness. *Available for US shipment only.

- Backcountry Outlet

Arc'teryx Men's Vapor

The Men's Vapor has been discontinued.

The Arc'teryx Men's Vapor is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

If you're looking for a new sit harness, check out the best reviewed current models.