Asolo Mansfield

Got a great deal on these, though not sure the store…

Materials: Leather
Use: Heavy Pack
Break-in Period: 2 weeks
Weight: 3+ lbs.

Got a great deal on these, though not sure the store realized how good. Got 'em for $108 because they were not going to be offered by Asolo in 98. Super comfy, and I loved them, but sole on right boot began to separate just a tiny bit -- probably would have been okay. I'm going to Colorado this summer, so definitely wanted them fixed before going. Instead of fixing them, Asolo sent me a new pair... of Posidians! Lucky me! A pair of Poseidans for $108! Don't tell Asolo... Anyhow, will be lifelong Asolo fan because of this service. Poseidans look awesome, fit great, and seem to be outstanding boots. Will review them after summer.

The boots kept my feet dry, and warm. Even on the…

Materials: One-piece Leather
Use: Off trail w/ med.-heavy pack
Break-in Period: 2 weeks (minimum)
Weight: 3-4 lbs.
Price Paid: $180 (?)

The boots kept my feet dry, and warm. Even on the wet, and often muddy trails of the Southern panhandle of Alaska.

Now that they are broken in, I love to wear them all the time, even to freezing football games.

If you've owned or used an Asolo Mansfield, please share your experience.

Asolo Mansfield

The Mansfield has been discontinued.

The Asolo Mansfield is not available from the stores we monitor.