Asolo Mesita WP

This review is based on my limited experience trying…

Source: tried it in the store

Summary

This review is based on my limited experience trying them on in the store. They are a comfortable boot, but they have one major downfall: they are loud.

Pros

• Waterproof
  • Flexible

Cons

• Noisy

I have only tried these shoes on in the store and I'll be honest in saying that I don't have a ton of experience with them. I am writing this review, because I am surprised to find not a single review of them online.

I realize that Asolo boots have great reviews overall and these boots were definitely a league above all the other boots I tried on at the outdoor store. They fit great, breathe well, waterproof, provide support and yet they are flexible.

Their one downfall: they make a crinkly noise. Weird, right? Something about the mesh upper that sort of sounds like a plastic bag or a diaper swishing around. I would have bought these if it weren't for the noise. The last thing I want to do is hike way out into the backcountry to get some peace and quite just to hear the sound of my own crinkly shoes.