Asolo Mesita WP

This review is based on my limited experience trying…

Source: tried it in the store

Summary

This review is based on my limited experience trying them on in the store. They are a comfortable boot, but they have one major downfall: they are loud.

Pros

• Waterproof
  • Flexible

Cons

• Noisy

I have only tried these shoes on in the store and I'll be honest in saying that I don't have a ton of experience with them. I am writing this review, because I am surprised to find not a single review of them online.

I realize that Asolo boots have great reviews overall and these boots were definitely a league above all the other boots I tried on at the outdoor store. They fit great, breathe well, waterproof, provide support and yet they are flexible.

Their one downfall: they make a crinkly noise. Weird, right? Something about the mesh upper that sort of sounds like a plastic bag or a diaper swishing around. I would have bought these if it weren't for the noise. The last thing I want to do is hike way out into the backcountry to get some peace and quite just to hear the sound of my own crinkly shoes.

If you've owned or used an Asolo Mesita WP, please share your experience.