Asolo Mesita WP

This review is based on my limited experience trying…

Source: tried it in the store

Summary

This review is based on my limited experience trying them on in the store. They are a comfortable boot, but they have one major downfall: they are loud.

Pros

• Waterproof
  • Flexible

Cons

• Noisy

I have only tried these shoes on in the store and I'll be honest in saying that I don't have a ton of experience with them. I am writing this review, because I am surprised to find not a single review of them online.

I realize that Asolo boots have great reviews overall and these boots were definitely a league above all the other boots I tried on at the outdoor store. They fit great, breathe well, waterproof, provide support and yet they are flexible.

Their one downfall: they make a crinkly noise. Weird, right? Something about the mesh upper that sort of sounds like a plastic bag or a diaper swishing around. I would have bought these if it weren't for the noise. The last thing I want to do is hike way out into the backcountry to get some peace and quite just to hear the sound of my own crinkly shoes.

On Sale. Free Shipping. Asolo Women's Mesita WP Boot FEATURES of the Asolo Women's Mesita WP Boot Upper: Water-resistant suede mm 1,6-1,8 + polyester Lining: Waterproof Anatomic Footbed: Natural Shape Sole: Asolo/Vibram Natural Shape (rubber-eva) Fit: ML Weight: 1/2 pair: 352 grams

Upper: Water resistant suede + polyesterLining: WaterproofAnatomic Footbed: Natural ShapeSole: Asolo/Vibram Natural Shape (rubber-evaWeight: 352 g

- River Sports Outfitters

The Asolo Mesita Waterproof Hiking Boot is a new idea in light trekking. Fit and general comfort are the main features supported by lightness, controlled flexibility and waterproofness. These boots have a gender specific last for improved fit. The new sole innovations make this boot 30% lighter than a traditional hiking boot. The new outsole developed in conjunction with Vibram. The outsole has a low lateral profile and a design that focuses on the main impact points during take-off and landing. The Molded EVA midsole is made with new compounds which provide lightness and support. There is also a TPU insert between the outsole and midsole which offers support and foot control.Water resistant suede upperWaterproof liningErgonomic gender specific lastGradual and controlled flexibilityNew heel shape designed to improve comfortMolded EVA midsoleNatural shape anatomic footbedAsolo/Vibram natural shape EVA rubber soleWeight 12.42 ozA2751300A400

- Campmor