Asolo Ventura GV

These things are great. This is my second set of Asolo…

Materials: leather, gore-tex, vibram soles
Use: light trail with ankle support
Break-in Period: off the shelf
Weight: 2 lbs

These things are great. This is my second set of Asolo light hinking boots--the first saw years of constant wear, on mud/rock/snow in British Columbia. After years of poor quality light hiking boots, I am a dedicated and happy Asolo customer.

These are improved over my old pair. They are using a sticky vibram sole. The workmanship is flawless -- made in Italy instead of SE Asia sweatshop labour. The Gore-tex liner is glued at the seams. I am wearing them now inside a computer lab at school and my feet aren't sweating.

The price is right at REI outlet--52% off the retail. They mailed them to me within a week.

Oh, and they look great too!

CLOSEOUTS. Go on, explore the world around you in these Asolo Venture Gore-Tex(R) Light hiking boots, built for comfort. Removable Lite thermo footbed Shock-absorbing EVA midsole Asolo--Vibram(R) off-road outsole. 4 height 2 lb. pr. Suede upper CLOSEOUTS. Romania Sizes: XS(33-35) S(36-38) M(39-41) L(42-44) XL(45-47) 2XL(48-50) See our Running Shoe Fit Guide

- Sierra Trading Post refers to the women's version

Asolo Ventura GV

The Ventura GV has been discontinued.

The Asolo Ventura GV is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen September 8, 2007 at Sierra Trading Post.