I have had this boot a while and have no problems…

I have had this boot a while and have no problems with it at all. Fits super! Feels nice and tight in all the places it should. One area that I really like is the heel area. My feet feel very stable in these boots. They are stiff right out of the box, but you'll be glad they are once you get out on the trails.

The Asolo Voyager's midsole is too stiff. I had owned…

Materials: Gore-tex
Use: day hikes, backpacks
Weight: 2 lbs. 4 oz.

The Asolo Voyager's midsole is too stiff. I had owned the Asolo Nomad, which was the most comfortable boot I have ever owned because it has a flexible midsole. The Voyager looks just like the Nomad online, but it is isn't as comfortable. The Voyager is also a half size shorter and narrower in the toe area than the Nomad, so I am concerned about toe bang. The Nomad was wider and longer and did not cause toe bang. And the Voyager is too hot because it has Gore-tex. Bring back the Asolo Nomad!