Atomic Tracker 16

I truly forget I am on an AT binding when I am skiing…

Summary

I truly forget I am on an AT binding when I am skiing these inbounds. Out of bounds, they are awesome. Easier to use than the Duke. Don't get jammed up as easily. Can switch in a breeze.

Pros

• Burly
  • Low profile (for an A/T binding)

Cons

• Heavy

I used to use the Marker Duke, but I like these much better.

Of course, these are FAR from a lightweight touring binding.

These FEEL lower on the ski than the Duke, and seem to feel lighter. They also don't get sloppy after 3 months of using them.

I truly forget I am on an AT binding when I am skiing these inbounds.

I was originally scared of the mechanism that flips these into AT mode. I was scared it would flip by itself and put me in accidental tele mode. That never has happened, seems like it isn't possible for that to happen. I'm not afraid anymore.

If you want a binding that you can use everyday at the resort, but also use backcountry quite often.. this is the binding for you!

I own both the Atomic Tracker 16 and the Salomon Guardian WTR 16, which are identical bindings, except for the graphics.

FromSagetoSnow

Dude, you wrote the exact same review for two different products then posted them back to back. Dumb? Silly mistake? Spammer?

Josh C

Might want to read the review again...last paragraph says "these two bindings are IDENTICAL ... and I own both of them....only difference is in the GRAPHICS...."

FromSagetoSnow