After using my tent and storing my tent in my bag…

Price Paid: 13 bucks

Summary

After using my tent and storing my tent in my bag and forgetting all about it—leaving it in my Forerunner for a week, while it was still wet—when I pulled it it out and saw how wet it still was, I could smell the mold.

So I hand washed it with vinegar, which worked well and then I found some Sport Wash at the local True Value. After a good hand wash and some rinse, hanged it to dry on the clothesline. It came out just like new!

Now I just did my 80 liter pack and it came out really well too. I'm going to treat them both with some for Nikwax tent and gear Solarproof as soon as I find some. iI will give a review on that too when I can.

Pros

• Worked great
  • Good price

Cons

• None that I can see so far

The wash worked just fine. At first i was trying to find come Nikwax Tech Wash, but of course the store I went to didn't have any.

Looks like you get enough for your 13 bucks to do a number of loads. I used one cap full for the tent and 2 for the bigger pack in my tub. Rinsed clean and then hanged on the clothesline.