Avalanche Wear Micro Fiber Flare Pant

I bought a pair of these pants from TJ Maxx about…

I bought a pair of these pants from TJ Maxx about 4 years ago in 2006 and went back the next winter bought another pair. Since then I can't find them anywhere not even online.

Did try Sierra Traders but they were sold out and won't be restocking. Does anyone know where to get them?

I love these pants!!!! I bought 4 pairs in black,…

Fabric: polyester fleece, smooth outer look

I love these pants!!!! I bought 4 pairs in black, and planned to give 3 away, but fell in love with them and kept them all. They are super-comfy, resist wind, wash & dry easily, smooth out your shape and are incredibly warm, but they don't suffocate in case the temperature changes. Coordinate with all casual sweaters, tees, boots, etc. I bought a pair for a cousin for Christmas, and she wanted more too. Try Marshalls, sometimes they have Avalanche stuff. I'd love to get more, and in more colors.

I have had a pair of these pants for several years…

I have had a pair of these pants for several years and am trying to find where I can purchase another. I've gone to the sites listed on Trailspace as selling Avalanche Wear...but they do not have them.

If you've owned or used an Avalanche Wear Micro Fiber Flare Pant, please share your experience.

Avalanche Wear Micro Fiber Flare Pant

The Micro Fiber Flare Pant has been discontinued.

The Avalanche Wear Micro Fiber Flare Pant is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 25, 2007 at Ramsey Outdoor.

If you're looking for a new fleece pant, check out the best reviewed current models.