Where I live temperatures can drop well below zero…

Source: received it as a personal gift

Summary

Where I live temperatures can drop well below zero I have never even thought about wearing a second pair of pants. The inner fleece lining is super soft and wicks moisture away from your skin also blocks wind.

Washes well without breaking down. I've had my pair for two years and they're still my go-to winter running pants. Stretch as well when running.

Pros

• Fleece lining
  • Easy of movement
  • Doesn't fade or shrink

Cons

• Only come in black
  • No storage

I have the woman's version of these pants, but could not find them on the site and wanted to express how much I truly love these pants.

Welcome to Trailspace Skyla. Thanks for reviewing these. I'm always looking for winter running tights. Do these get too warm above zero? And do they make a men's version?

Welcome to Trailspace, Skyla!

Avalanche Wear Mogul Fleece Legging

$49.99 (men's)

The Avalanche Wear Mogul Fleece Legging is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen November 27, 2012 at Sierra Trading Post.

Therm-a-Rest Slacker Hammock House Review

Big Agnes Seedhouse SL1 Review

Merrell Men's All Out Blaze Sieve Review

Mt Monadnock NH, Sunday 24 April 2017

BRS 3000W Canister Stove Review

Vikings invade Costa Rica!