Avalanche Wear Mogul Pant

Most comfortable pants EVER. Bought a pair of these…

Summary

Most comfortable pants EVER.

Pros

• Comfortable, soft, cozy, warm
  • Form flattering fit and style
  • Length of inseam
  • Zip pocket design

Cons

• None that I can tell

Bought a pair of these last week and I really don't want to wear anything else now. The fit is excellent and form flattering. The outer material is smooth polyester and seems to block wind as a previous reviewer mentioned. The inside is soft cozy fleece.

Not sure if the waistband has elastic or what, but it is padded for comfort and hugs your waist without pinching at all. The zip pocket is a great size and large enough to carry credit cards, tissues, lip balm, etc.

I have long legs and usually have issues with length of pants, especially in size small, but these are exactly the right length (they fall to just about an inch or so above the ground while wearing shoes).

I haven't had any pilling yet after wearing a few days (my thighs don't touch as a previous reviewer stated though) but I can see that if you sat on a rough surface or rubbed up against something rough that they would get snags due to them being polyester.

Overall I am in LOVE with these pants. Have already ordered a pair in another color and am going back to the store to buy a second pair in black.

These pants are incredible. I've worn and washed them…

Source: avalanchewear.com

Summary

These pants are incredible. I've worn and washed them 100 times and they still look and feel new.

Pros

• WARM
  • Cozy
  • WARM
  • Moisture wick

Cons

• I don't have enough of them!

These pants are INCREDIBLE. I have washed and worn them 100 times. Not only have I been wearing them as a base layer under my ski pants but I wear their legging style all winter. Since I live in leggings all year these are perfect for winter because they have a fleece lining and I swear they are wind block (even though I don't think they are).

Anyway, I have been reading about other people's pants pilling, but mine look and feel like the first time I saw them in the store. Not sure if they are washing them wrong or maybe the lot of fabric was bad but my Avalanche Mogul pants and leggings (yes I have them both, two pair of each) are perfect and I can't wait until next winter to wear them again.

Definitely a great purchase and I will be buying more.

Do not pay full price! These are very warm, and have…

Summary

Do not pay full price!

Pros

• Warm
  • Athletic look
  • Fabric is not see-through

Cons

• Pilling
  • Too thick to use as a base layer, but I don't think you'll need one

These are very warm, and have a great athletic look. But the inner thigh started to pill after just a few hours of moderate activity. I'm 5 feet tall, 118 pounds, usually wear a size 6, and the small fit great after I hemmed them 4 inches. But because of the pulling, they are for only around the house now. Not that anyone is looking at my crotch to see the pilling, but still.

Glad I had an extra 35% off at STP, because I would have been livid if I had paid full price. But because I only paid about $15 for them, I'm just disappointed. Your thighs may not rub together, but most women's do.