Avalanche Wear Mogul Pant

These pants are incredible. I've worn and washed them…

Source: avalanchewear.com

Summary

These pants are incredible. I've worn and washed them 100 times and they still look and feel new.

Pros

• WARM
  • Cozy
  • WARM
  • Moisture wick

Cons

• I don't have enough of them!

These pants are INCREDIBLE. I have washed and worn them 100 times. Not only have I been wearing them as a base layer under my ski pants but I wear their legging style all winter. Since I live in leggings all year these are perfect for winter because they have a fleece lining and I swear they are wind block (even though I don't think they are).

Anyway, I have been reading about other people's pants pilling, but mine look and feel like the first time I saw them in the store. Not sure if they are washing them wrong or maybe the lot of fabric was bad but my Avalanche Mogul pants and leggings (yes I have them both, two pair of each) are perfect and I can't wait until next winter to wear them again.

Definitely a great purchase and I will be buying more.

Do not pay full price! These are very warm, and have…

Summary

Do not pay full price!

Pros

• Warm
  • Athletic look
  • Fabric is not see-through

Cons

• Pilling
  • Too thick to use as a base layer, but I don't think you'll need one

These are very warm, and have a great athletic look. But the inner thigh started to pill after just a few hours of moderate activity. I'm 5 feet tall, 118 pounds, usually wear a size 6, and the small fit great after I hemmed them 4 inches. But because of the pulling, they are for only around the house now. Not that anyone is looking at my crotch to see the pilling, but still.

Glad I had an extra 35% off at STP, because I would have been livid if I had paid full price. But because I only paid about $15 for them, I'm just disappointed. Your thighs may not rub together, but most women's do.