Backcountry Access Stash Diva

Actually I'm writing this for my wife. I got the pack…

Design: top loading ski carrying hydration compatible
Size: pretty compact
Number of Pockets: 1 main, several smaller
Max. Load Carried: 10
Height of Owner: 5.5
Price Paid: can't remember...

Actually I'm writing this for my wife. I got the pack for her. She absolutely LOVES it for skiing.

It's the perfect size for her to carry some extra gloves, a snack, a hydration bladder and a few other sundries. It's low profile enough so that it can be worn comfortably on the lifts; and doesn't flop around at all while skiing.

But I think it's the ski carrying attachment system that really sold my wife on this pack. She HATED carrying her skis for any distance in the past (parking lots, hikes to bowls, etc.). This pack provides an easy-to-use, secure, diagonal ski carrying system that has worked perfectly. It has completely eliminated one of her major pet peeves about skiing in general. And if she's happy, I'm happy.