Backcountry Access Stash OB

I borrowed this pack from a friend whilst skiing in…

Height of Owner: 5ft 8"
Price Paid: borrowed

I borrowed this pack from a friend whilst skiing in La Thuile, Italy. It fits comfortably close to the body and does not interfere with balance -- so much so that I was usually unaware that I had it on!

Because of its compact design I did not have to remove it on most of the chair-lifts. There is ample room inside for spare clothing, drinks, goggles, sunglasses, energy bars, money and keys etc., and all are easy to access. I particularly like its lack of excess straps and trimmings.

Now I have returned to the U.K., I am afraid I have had to return the pack to my friend. I have accessed this website because now I would like a STASH of my own.

Backcountry Access Stash OB

The Backcountry Access Stash OB is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen December 20, 2015 at Mountain Gear.

Keen Men's Voyageur Review