Backcountry Access Stash OB

I borrowed this pack from a friend whilst skiing in…

Height of Owner: 5ft 8"
Price Paid: borrowed

I borrowed this pack from a friend whilst skiing in La Thuile, Italy. It fits comfortably close to the body and does not interfere with balance -- so much so that I was usually unaware that I had it on!

Because of its compact design I did not have to remove it on most of the chair-lifts. There is ample room inside for spare clothing, drinks, goggles, sunglasses, energy bars, money and keys etc., and all are easy to access. I particularly like its lack of excess straps and trimmings.

Now I have returned to the U.K., I am afraid I have had to return the pack to my friend. I have accessed this website because now I would like a STASH of my own.

Visit Backcountry Access's Stash OB page.

Description of Backcountry Access Stash OB PackAt BCA, their passions are ski touring and innovation. Their mission is to constantly break new ground on the snow and in the lab.Their company is owned and operated by dedicated backcountry skiers and snowboarders that live for freshies--and are stoked to be part of the outdoor industry.Comfortable storage for slackcountry riders.FeaturesVolume 976 cubic inches16 litersWeight 35 ounces992 gramsTorso lengths 15-22 inchesHydration 70 ounces2 liter reservoirHighlights thin profile, chair and tram friendly, snowboard compatible, includes noose ski carry system

- US Outdoor Store

The sleek, no-frills BCA Stash OB Winter Pack is the perfect choice for your dawn patrols and slackcountry endeavors. The Stash comfortably holds your essentials for a few hours of powder-stash hunting and features BCs Freezproof Hydration System so you can quench your thirst after slashing down that perfect line.

The Backcountry Access Stash Pack gets name from backcountry skiers looking to stash the necessities of a day long tour in the backcountry. The Stash packs was the first to incorporate a freeze proof hydration system in a ski pack.

- CampSaver.com

Lift access outofbounds OB slackcountry Volume 976 cubic inches16 liters Weight 35 ounces992 grams Torso lengths 1522 inches Hydration 70 ounces2 liter reservoir Highlights thin profile chair and tram friendly snowboard compatible includes noose ski carry system

- Bentgate.com

Backcountry Access Stash OB

The Backcountry Access Stash OB is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen September 21, 2013 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new winter pack, check out the best reviewed current models.