Backcountry.com Titanium Cookset - 1650ml

This is a great sized set, because I like to cook…

This is a great sized set, because I like to cook real meals on trips and this will accommodate 1-2 people without being bulky.

It is ridiculously lightweight, of course, being Ti (6.5oz total), but is large enough to hold a 225g fuel canister, and my soon to purchase Primus Alpine Titanium Stove (when I find one used). It will also hold some filler food packets. Protective case included is a nice touch.

I tested the set's abilities at home with my Primus ETA power EF stove (minus windscreen, of course) and it performs well, with no real hot spot or easy burn through in my initial test run. It is just under 6" in diameter, which I think is a better shape for cooking real meals than the taller types. For a cup I just take my Orikaso Foldable.

My only gripe is the the fold up handle on the frying pan doesn't always fold up so evenly. I will try lubin' it a little to see if that solves the issue. A great value on a Ti cookset.