Backpacker's Pantry Creme Brulee

Sweet, creamy and tasty dessert that is a lot like…

Summary

Sweet, creamy and tasty dessert that is a lot like the real thing. Easy to prepare and fun to share.

Pros

• Easy to prepare
  • Sweet and tasty
  • A lot like the real thing

Cons

• Price

My son and I have always enjoyed the Mountain House Raspberry Cobbler for desserts while out camping. We are big fans of the cobbler.  ;-)

On our most recent trip we brought a new dessert along with us as well as the cobbler. We brought BP Crème Brulee. Crème Brulee is one of my favorite desserts to begin with so I was excited about trying this one. Well, I can definitely say it didn't disappoint.

I followed the general directions as given on the box and it turned out really good. I didn't mix the dessert in the bag, instead I mixed it in my MSR DeepDish Plate. That made it easier to mix. It is also important to note that this dessert only requires cold water. It is sweet and creamy like real Crème Brulee and the crunchy candy topping makes it just like the real thing.

Three of us shared this dessert and we couldn't eat it all. A little too much sweetness, but still really good. I highly recommend this dessert.

Sounds good, but MH is just too pricey for my "tastes." (Sorry for the pun.)

A sweet and satisfying twist on the classic French dessert. No blow torch required. Just add cold water to enjoy Backpacker's Pantry Creme Brulee!

- CampSaver.com

There's no blow torch required to enjoy this Backpacker's Pantry sweet and satisfying twist on creme brulee.

Your favorite dessert just got a whole lot easier to prepare. This twist on the classic French dessert is ready to eat in less than 15 minutes, and doesn't require a blowtorch.

- EMS

Chef Elaine's sweet and satisfying twist on a classic French dessert. Just add cold water Gluten Free Calories per Serving: 270 Protein per Serving: 7g Serves 2 Adults Item Specifications Unit of Sale Each Serving Size Two 5oz Servings Nutritional Features Dietary Notes Gluten-free

- Mountains Plus