Big Agnes Burn Ridge Outfitter 3

Excellent backpacking tent for two people. It is lightweight,…

Summary

Excellent backpacking tent for two people. It is lightweight, waterproof, stable and easy to set up.

Pros

• Perfect for two campers
  • Waterproof out of the box
  • Color coded poles on a hub system
  • Big Agnes customer service

Cons

• None to speak of

When we first got this tent I broke a pole (my fault, not paying attention to what I was doing). I called Big Agnes and they replaced the section that I broke free of charge with about a week turnaround. I am now a customer for life.

We decided to wait till it rained before we did a test run in the yard. Set it up in ten minutes while it was raining lightly in the early afternoon. It really started coming down with big wind gust later in the evening and continued to rain all night. We spent the night in the tent, left our shoes in the ample vestibule, and we're snug as a bug all night. In the morning our shoes were dry as were we. Granted this was not a full on field test but more of a dry run with rain conditions.

I am confident that this tent would perform well in just about any weather and I am certain it would keep two people and gear dry. I highly recommend this product.

I hope the tent continues to perform well, zipdrivedaddy. Please, keep us posted.