Big Agnes Diversion Insulated Air Core

I just picked up the Diversion by Big Agnes. It's…

I just picked up the Diversion by Big Agnes. It's rated well at 4.1 for an R value and it's light at 26 oz for the 72" length. It packs down quite small and it was recommended to me over a Prolite Plus by the guys at the shop.

I'm a big guy 185cm and 120kg and I find it comfortable. I can fit this this just about anywhere in my pack so it gets a good recommendation from me. I picked it up over the Prolite Plus because it was thicker and that's what makes it comfortable and that much warmer.

A possible con for some is that is doesn't have a pump, so you have to blow up it. It took me about a minute to blow it up easily. I think that the less parts you have to worry about, the better. Keep it simple stupid!

If anything, I'd pick this up because it is made of recycled material. It's a good concept to use materials to preserve the environment that you are enjoying out on the trail or wherever you may be.

Visit Big Agnes's Diversion Insulated Air Core page.

Big Agnes nbsp;Diversion Insulated nbsp;Air Core Recycled Sleeping Pad Specs: Size Color Rated To Weight Price 20" x 66" x 2.5" grn/gry 15 deg. 24oz

- Teton Village Sports

Focus on the beauty of the outdoors and not on how cold and hard the ground is when you sleep on the Big Agnes Diversion Insulated Air Core Sleeping Pad. Made of 100% recycled materials, this green sleeping pad reduces your impact on the Earth while insulating you in temperatures down to 15 degrees.

- Mountain Gear

Features:# Climashield HL Green 100% recycled synthetic insulation# Durable 100% recycled polyester rip-stop shell fabric# Recycled aluminum valve with plastic coated EZ-Flate mouthpiece# 2.5" thickness offers more comfortable and compact alternative to self-inflating pads# I-Beam construction eliminates welded seams to reduce cold spots and ensures quick inflation/deflation, consistent air flow and stability# Add a closed cell foam pad in very cold temperatures for extra insulation# Store unrolled with valve open# Stuff sack and repair kit included. The repair kit is in a small pocket on the inside of the stuff sack. It's sort of hidden, so look twice!20" x 66" x 2.5" 15deg 24oz 20" x 72" x 2.5" 15deg 26oz 20" x 78" x 2.5" 15deg 28oz

- Mountains Plus

The popular Big Agnes Insulated Air Core Pad just got greener. The Big Agnes Diversion Insulated Air Core Pads uses a durable 100% recycled polyester rip-stop shell fabric and 100% recycled Climashield HL Green Insuation. So what do we lose by using the recycled material? Not a thing. The Diversion Insulated Air Core Pads are a step in the right direction to a greener future.

- CampSaver.com

Big Agnes Diversion Insulated Air Core

The Big Agnes Diversion Insulated Air Core is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen March 24, 2014 at Mountains Plus.

If you're looking for a new air-filled sleeping pad, check out the best reviewed current models.