Big Agnes Fairview 2

This an excellent tent for the price. I am 5'7" and…

Design: # season free standing Dome
Ease of Setup: Simple and easy breezy
Weight: 3.5 minimum weight w/ rain fly, poles, stakes

This an excellent tent for the price. I am 5'7" and weigh 155lbs.

I was in the market for a 1 man tent that was light, affordable, and spacious. So I bought a Coleman 1 man (Dakota) tent. That was a first for me as I always purchase top of the line. Of course for the space to weight ratio, it sucked.

I then saw this tent. It is a little over 3.5 lbs as I weighed it and can fit 2 people, but very tight. This makes it perfect for me as a one man setup. Great buy for the money and Big Agnes is the best in tent and sleeping bag products!

I will use this as my primary 1 man climbing/backpacking tent until it falls apart or my boss gives me a raise...

CLOSEOUTS. Perfect for quick excursions into the backcountry, Big Agnesand#39; Fairview 3 tent has a lightweight and easy-to-setup design that provides generous ventilation and headroom. Available Colors: YELLOW/GREY.

- Sierra Trading Post

Take your best friend and escape on a backpacking adventure with the Big Agnes Fairview 3-season tent. Lightweight for easy carrying, it fits two people and has a vestibule for your gear. Tent body is lightweight polyester mesh and durable, breathable polyester; tent construction and materials are suited to spring, summer and fall camping. 2-person, freestanding Fairview tent has a large door for easy entry and exit. Fly and floor are made of durable polyester taffeta with a waterproof polyurethane coating. Vestibule is perfect for keeping gear covered in bad weather; vestibule door zippers feature protective stormflaps. Aluminum poles are lightweight yet incredibly strong. Plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for a quick and easy setup. All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (no PVC or volatile organic compounds). Reflective guyline and stakeouts increase nighttime visibility. 3 interior mesh pockets organize gear. Includes stuff sacks, stakes and guyline. Minimum trail weight of 3 lbs. 12 oz. is based on tent, rainfly and poles only. Special buy.