Big Agnes Fishhook UL 1

Perfect ultralight tent — without zippers to break.

Price Paid: About $280

Summary

Perfect ultralight tent — without zippers to break. Kept me dry throughout a week of rain and wind. Easy set and take down, packed small and light. No regrets buying this one.

Pros

• No zipper to break, snap, or foul
  • Good in a storm / dry
  • Easy setup

I spent a week in Iceland with this tent — typical September weather with lots of rain and wind. The tent kept everything dry (left up 24 hours a day for 6 days) and functioned perfectly.

I bought this model because I hate tent zippers — sooner or later something goes wrong. Not an issue with this tent. The overlapping closure work great! It was easy to set up, especially considering it was raining and windy.

I have the 1P. I am 5'6" and was very comfortable with all my gear inside and could sit up/kneel. I don't understand why Big Agnes no longer makes this model??