Big Agnes Lynx Pass 3

So I was pretty smitten with this tent in the REI…

So I was pretty smitten with this tent in the REI showroom and decided to purchase it. When I got home, I just had to play with it. I set it up in the house and had some concerns. I decided to set it up outside, properly, and still had the same concerns. The fly touches the tent body in along the back wall and one of the pockets inside is really baggy. I thought about returning it but decided to give it some real world use before doing so.

OK, set up is pretty quick. Other then the baggy gear pocket inside my only complaint is that I had condensation inside the tent. But, that might be due to the 4 people and large dog that slept inside with substantial rains outside going on.

This tent is very large for a 3 person tent. If you are 6ft or less, you can fit 4 adults in this tent easily. The vestibule is huge also. 4 packs, 6 sets of foot wear and still had a 2ft wide path to go through. If the tent had more mesh instead of solid fabric it would breath better.

For the price, I am very satisfied!

Big Agnes Lynx Pass 3

The Big Agnes Lynx Pass 3 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen November 14, 2013 at Backcountry.com.