Big Agnes Mountain Booties

I purchased a Big Agnes sleeping mat which promptly…

Source: received it as a personal gift

Summary

I purchased a Big Agnes sleeping mat which promptly began to deflate itself nightly. Thinking I must have gotten a Big Agnes defect, I purchased a second Big Agnes sleeping mat which also deflated by the first overnight. I weigh 160 lbs. The best use for Big Agnes booties is probably stuffing them up Big Agnes' A$$. I believe that's the area where this crap must come from.

Pros

• Cutting up Big Agnes booties to plug Big Agnes sleeping mat leaks.
  • Use for rags.
  • Gift for your worst enemy.

Cons

• Apalling quality & cheaply made.
  • Uncomfortable & poor fit.
  • Keep twisting on foot.

Big Agnes needs to offer a money-back guarantee when their inferior products fail, which they have done repeatedly.  It is asinine for Big Agnes to offer an identical replacement to a product that is so poorly made that the replacement fails, and the next replacement, ad infinadum.

Big Agnes: Do everybody a Big Agnes favor: Stop selling Big Agnes crap - nobody wants your crap.

Perhaps you can find a market in countries where ANY shoes might be better than strapping bark or leaves on feet - maybe.

Good-bye Big Agnes - Don't try selling your crap under a different name:  A toad by any other name is still a toad.

These are my new indoor shoes:) My girlfriend hates…

These are my new indoor shoes:) My girlfriend hates them but I love them!

So warm but not sweaty. Makes you look like a hobbit. Great for winter camping, staying in a cold cabin or traveling. Packs well, no stiff sole.

Big Agnes Mountain Booties

The Big Agnes Mountain Booties is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen December 18, 2014 at Mountains Plus.

If you're looking for a new bootie, check out the best reviewed current models.

Congratulations, Sheila, Winner of a Year's Worth of Nikwax