Big Agnes Pomer Hoit 0°

I got the Pomer Hoit for Christmas this past year…

I got the Pomer Hoit for Christmas this past year and I have been pretty impressed so far. I took it on a four day excursion in the Smokies over New Years and it did a great job keeping me warm in the teens, even with just a thin foam pad under me. The water in my bottles froze solid, but I stayed nice and cozy.

It is very compressible and light as well and the integrated sleeping pad sleeve kept me on the pad all night. I have since gotten a Big Agnes REM insulated air core pad which should add to my comfort on the next trip.

My only problem was that the zipper sometimes gets caught on the bag but then again that has happened before on just about every bag I've slept in. I highly recommend this bag, especially with the integrated fitted pad. It prevents you from ever rolling off your pad and saves the insulation for where it is most useful.