Big Agnes Seedhouse 3

This is an awesome tent. It is very light and easy…

Summary

This is an awesome tent. It is very light and easy to pack. Very simple to set up and take down.

Pros

• I would recommend this tent.
  • It's great for camping in cool to hot weather
  • Its east to set up and take down, and very light.

Cons

• No privacy without the rain fly.
  • Can get stuffy with the rain fly on.

I really like the adjustable tie downs on the rain fly. Make sure you get the footprint, it's very easy to attach with the squeeze clips.

We mostly use this for canoe trips and early grouse hunting in Minnesota. My husband is 6'5" and I am 5'11", we also have a Gordon Setter and we fit in the tent very well. It also has a nice roomie vestibule for keeping shoes and gear dry.

It dries fast and the dirt comes off with shaking or just brushing it with your hand.

I just got this so I haven't taken it out camping…

I just got this so I haven't taken it out camping yet. I've set it up and so far everything looks really good. It's lightweight, easy to set up and sturdy. The only thing I can think of is that the vestibule seems a little small.

The floor space in the tent is perfect for my wife and I cause we're both small 5'8 and 5'5 so there is easily lots of room for the two of us or even three if we want to squish someone in. I got the footprint with it which I believe will be a good investment (even though it came free with it) because the floor seems thin and with the footprint it'll last a lot longer.

Big Agnes Seedhouse 3 is a strong, comfortable backpacking tent for 3 campers. It sets up quickly and won't break your back or the bank.

The Seedhouse three person backpacking tent from Big Agnes includes features such as, single hub/pole design allows easy set up, tent body is 40D nylon mesh for excellent cross ventilation, two mesh floor pockets, and window in vestibule door. Big Agnes tents are extremely versatile, and feature lightweight durable designs. Big Agnes Seedhouse Additional Features: Free standing, three season, light weight backpacking tent Yunan 7001 Aluminum 8.91mm hub/pole featuring floating connectors and non-corrosive shoktips- Cross pole increases headroom on Seedhouse 3 Plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up Fly is 40D nylon rip-stop with a silicone treatment and 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating Floor is 70D nylon with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating D shaped door Storm flap over vestibule zipper V-peg stakes included Footprint sold separately Note: we list several weights for our tents to aid your product research. Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body. Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging. Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint. Item Trail Wt. Packed Wt. Fast Fly Wt. Packed Size Floor Area VestibuleArea HeadHeight Price tent 5lb 6oz 5lb 13oz 3lb 11oz 8'' x 20'' 39 sq ft 14 sq ft 42 $239 footprint 9.5oz 3lb 11oz 39 sq ft 14 sq ft $40

- Mountain Hideaway

This is just a solid lightweight tent designed for backpacking. nbsp; Check out the bells and whistles. Big Agnes Seedhouse nbsp;3 Person Tent Features Three season, free standing, light weight backpacking tent Lightweight 7000 series al

- Teton Village Sports

Seedhouse SL tents are ideal for solo backpackers, thru-hikers, touring cyclists and other lightweight disciples. The all mesh tent body provides great ventilation and the full coverage fly offers protection from the elements. Free-standing with a hub-pole system, one person can set these tents up in minutes. Big Agnes Superlight tents are the lightest, roomiest, free-standing, double wall tents around.

- Ramsey Outdoor

Features: Three season, free standing, light weight backpacking tent Lightweight 7000 series aluminum poles with press fit connectors Hub/pole design makes set up easy Cross pole increases headroom Plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up Fly is lightweight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating Floor is durable nylon with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating Tent body is lightweight nylon mesh for excellent cross ventilation D shaped door Storm flap over vestibule zipper Window in vestibule door Two mesh floor pockets All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape 11 superlight aluminum stakes included Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes TRAPEZOID gear loft - sold separately Specs:Trail Weight: 5lb 6ozPacked Weight: 5lb 11ozFootprint Weight: 11ozFast Fly Weight: 3lb 11ozPacked Size: 8" x 20"Floor Area: 39sq ftVestibule Area: 14sq ftHead Height: 42"

- Mountains Plus