This is an awesome tent. It is very light and easy…

Summary

This is an awesome tent. It is very light and easy to pack. Very simple to set up and take down.

Pros

• I would recommend this tent.
  • It's great for camping in cool to hot weather
  • Its east to set up and take down, and very light.

Cons

• No privacy without the rain fly.
  • Can get stuffy with the rain fly on.

I really like the adjustable tie downs on the rain fly. Make sure you get the footprint, it's very easy to attach with the squeeze clips.

We mostly use this for canoe trips and early grouse hunting in Minnesota. My husband is 6'5" and I am 5'11", we also have a Gordon Setter and we fit in the tent very well. It also has a nice roomie vestibule for keeping shoes and gear dry.

It dries fast and the dirt comes off with shaking or just brushing it with your hand.

I just got this so I haven't taken it out camping…

I just got this so I haven't taken it out camping yet. I've set it up and so far everything looks really good. It's lightweight, easy to set up and sturdy. The only thing I can think of is that the vestibule seems a little small.

The floor space in the tent is perfect for my wife and I cause we're both small 5'8 and 5'5 so there is easily lots of room for the two of us or even three if we want to squish someone in. I got the footprint with it which I believe will be a good investment (even though it came free with it) because the floor seems thin and with the footprint it'll last a lot longer.