Big Agnes Wedgie Bag Expander 60"

Ok, it did what I wanted it to -- gave me a little…

Design: bag expander
Fill: primaloft
Temperature Rating: unknown
Weight: 6 oz.

Ok, it did what I wanted it to -- gave me a little more wiggle room in my Big Agnes Zirkel. I like the Zirkel, but because the bag's movement is limited by the attached pad, I wanted a little more wiggle room. I'm concerned that I'm giving up some warmth by using the Wedgie, though.

Recently spent a few nights in Yosemite. Temps dropped down to around 25 F. I got a bit chilly, despite the bags 20 degree rating. Seemed like the spare room at the opening was letting quite a bit of cold air in. Hard to compare, though, as I've never used the Zirkel in temps that cold before. So, I may have been a little chilly with or without the Wedgie.

Big Agnes Wedgie Bag Expander 60"

The Big Agnes Wedgie Bag Expander 60" is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen October 24, 2017 at CampSaver.com.

Ridge Merino Inversion Heavyweight Crew Review

Montem Ultra Strong Trekking Poles Review

Altra Men's King MT Review

Last couple of months in the SE mountains

Kelty Red Cloud 6650 Review