Big Agnes Wedgie Bag Expander 60"

Ok, it did what I wanted it to -- gave me a little…

Design: bag expander
Fill: primaloft
Temperature Rating: unknown
Weight: 6 oz.

Ok, it did what I wanted it to -- gave me a little more wiggle room in my Big Agnes Zirkel. I like the Zirkel, but because the bag's movement is limited by the attached pad, I wanted a little more wiggle room. I'm concerned that I'm giving up some warmth by using the Wedgie, though.

Recently spent a few nights in Yosemite. Temps dropped down to around 25 F. I got a bit chilly, despite the bags 20 degree rating. Seemed like the spare room at the opening was letting quite a bit of cold air in. Hard to compare, though, as I've never used the Zirkel in temps that cold before. So, I may have been a little chilly with or without the Wedgie.

Visit Big Agnes's Wedgie Bag Expander 60" page.

Zip the Big Agnes Wedgie into your sleeping bag and add 7" of girth. All Wedgies feature PrimaLoft Eco 50% recycled insulation and include a stuff sack.

- CampSaver.com

Shoulders too wide for a standard Big Agnes sleeping bag' Add seven inches of shoulder girth to your bag with the Wedgie Sleeping Bag Expander. Zip this expander into your YKK #5 sleeping bag zipper and get more space to move around. PrimaLoft Eco synthetic insulation offers plenty of warmth so gaining space to move doesn't mean creating a cold spot at your upper body.

Bag a LITTLE TIGHT? Zip the Big Agnes Wedgie into your sleeping bag and add 7" of girth. All Big Agnes Wedgies feature PrimaLoft Eco 50% recycled insulation and include a stuff sack. PRODUCT FEATURES: Zipper Length: 60 in Zipper Size: #8

- Appalachian Outdoors