fall 2010 regular long
Max user height 5 ft 10 in / 180 cm 6 ft 6 in / 200 cm
Shoulder girth 70 in / 180 cm 73 in / 190 cm
Hip girth 66 in / 170 cm 69 in / 180 cm
Foot girth 54 in / 140 cm 55 in / 140 cm

I purchased this Yampa to replace a worn Marmot bag.

I purchased this Yampa to replace a worn Marmot bag. It is extremely lightweight and durable. It has been on many trips with me, it has kept me quite comfortable down to about 32F.

What I like the most is that it is not a mummy shaped bag and affords me a lot of extra leg/body room. I purchased the long size (78"?), but I probably could have sufficed with the regular 72" length (I am 6'). It added a bit of extra weight, but well worth it.

One drawback - I owned a BA 25" down insulated sleeping pad. This size bag will only fit a BA pad up to 20". thank God I purchased from a locally owned outdoors shop (Ozark Outdoors), and they gave me a great deal with a trade in.

Overall: well worth the price and outperforms many of the bags that are easily twice the price.