Birdiepal Light Trek Automatic Flashlite

Two months ago I bought this automatic open/close…

Price Paid: $57,--

Two months ago I bought this automatic open/close hiking umbrella with integrated flashlight online. www.birdiepal.com

At first I was not sure because the price is quite high, but I knew a friend of mine already had one with silver-metallic UV coating and was crazy about it, and so I put my faith in >Designed in Germany< as well.

I did not regret it at all. The automatic open/close mechanism is very strong and very dependable. This umbrella is identical to the light trek automatic, but this model now holds an integrated long-lasting, detachable bright LED-torch in its handle. This small, convenient and lightweight hiking umbrella meets your high standards of stability and resistance even under unfavorable conditions. Money well spent!

The first professional hiking pocket umbrella with reliable open/close-automatic and long lasting bright LED-torch.

Excellent luminance - adequate substitute for separately carried LED-torch; a minimum of approx. 23 hours long-term illumination usage; another 40 hours of non-stop usage as reading lamp; by unscrewing the handle the integrated lamp can be used as a torch; distress-signal (blink-function); 100% rainproof; standard coin cells 4 x 3 Volt - replaceable.

Birdiepal Light Trek Automatic Flashlite

The Birdiepal Light Trek Automatic Flashlite is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new flashlight, check out the best reviewed current models.