Bison Designs Capsule

I use a statin for elevated cholesterol and it comes…

Summary

I use a statin for elevated cholesterol and it comes in the form of small pills. I needed a way to carry the pills in all weather all the time so I tried the Bison Designs Capsule. It's a small (comes in three sizes) aluminum tube with a rubber O-Ring seal on the lid.

It works GREAT! In fact, I once forgot to take the capsule out of my pants and sent it through a complete wash cycle in our machine and the pills were dry and fine.

Pros

• Effective at keeping things dry
  • Inexpensive
  • Well made
  • Variety of colors
  • Comes in three sizes.

Bison.jpg

This is a simple, durable and effective device if you need to be certain to keep smallish items dry. I know of older (than me even) men who carry their heart medications in one.

I carry a statin in mine. I've had one of these for several years now. Mine is about 1" long. There's a 1 1/2" and a 2" size. Each larger length is larger in diameter and costs a little more.

Nice review, Mike! I could see wearing this around my neck to remind me to take meds that I frequently forget about on the trail.

Daniel Oates

I've seen these used for Geocaching too, really small, just never knew how to find them or what they were called!

Bison Designs Capsule

No price on record.

The Bison Designs Capsule is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new first aid supply, check out the best reviewed current models.