Bison Designs Capsule

I use a statin for elevated cholesterol and it comes…

I use a statin for elevated cholesterol and it comes in the form of small pills. I needed a way to carry the pills in all weather all the time so I tried the Bison Designs Capsule. It's a small (comes in three sizes) aluminum tube with a rubber O-Ring seal on the lid.

It works GREAT! In fact, I once forgot to take the capsule out of my pants and sent it through a complete wash cycle in our machine and the pills were dry and fine.

• Effective at keeping things dry
  • Inexpensive
  • Well made
  • Variety of colors
  • Comes in three sizes.

This is a simple, durable and effective device if you need to be certain to keep smallish items dry. I know of older (than me even) men who carry their heart medications in one.

I carry a statin in mine. I've had one of these for several years now. Mine is about 1" long. There's a 1 1/2" and a 2" size. Each larger length is larger in diameter and costs a little more.

Nice review, Mike! I could see wearing this around my neck to remind me to take meds that I frequently forget about on the trail.

1 year ago
Daniel Oates

I've seen these used for Geocaching too, really small, just never knew how to find them or what they were called!

1 year ago

Bison Designs Capsule

No price on record.

The Bison Designs Capsule is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new first aid supply, check out the best reviewed current models.