Black Diamond Bbee

I bought it for myself, and I thought I would lend…

I bought it for myself, and I thought I would lend it to my gf when we go hiking. Well, I never got it back - she carries it everywhere - very light and well built back. For my daily use purposes it is a bit too small, so I am going to by a Bullet or Magnum. But if you just want to carry the minimum stuff on your day hike this is the way to go.

Probably the most minimal pack you can buy, great…

Price Paid: £30

Summary

Probably the most minimal pack you can buy, great quality, simple and great value.

Pros

• High quality
  • Simple

Cons

• Look away if you want loads of straps and zips

I was after a small, no-frills pack for resort snowboarding and everyday use. The Bbee is perfect.

Big enough for spare gloves, an extra layer, camera, hat, sunglasses, phone, wallet and other bits and pieces.

It has a big internal compartment for a hydration bag which doubles as a seperate space to organise contents and it also has a good sized internal zipped pocket for valuables.

No unecessary cords, straps or anything on the outside to get caught up.

The adjustable chest strap works really well and keeps the pack secure in a tumble, even without the waist strap which can be removed.

It is well made with tough fabric, lightwieght and easy to wear.

So if you want a full on pack for off piste/backcountry then this isn't it but for regular day trips it's the ticket.

Visit Black Diamond's Bbee page.

The minimalist Black Diamond Bbee pack fits the bill for day hikers, peak baggers and bicyclists looking for a light, streamlined and comfortable design.

A hike through Death Canyon, a full day at the crag, or whatever;s adventure du jourthe Black Diamond Bolt Backpack will haul your gear in sleek, supportive style. The reActiv suspension system with OpenAir backpanel, shoulder straps, and waistbelt stabilizes your daily load on your hips in cool, dry comfort. Multiple pockets and attachment loops hold gear and gadgets in easy reach for convenient access. And although this pack makes hauling your things a relative breeze, bring plenty of hydration in its external-access sleeve, because you know you're going to charge hard.

Free Shipping. Black Diamond Bolt Pack FEATURES of the Black Diamond Bolt Pack reACTIV suspension with high-flow OpenAir backpanel, shoulder straps and waistbelt Top-loading with fixed top pocket and side zip access Trekking pole/ice axe loops, bike light clip Front, side and hipbelt stretch pockets, and raincover pocket (raincover not included) Hydration compatible with external-access hydration sleeve SPECIFICATIONS of the Black Diamond Bolt Pack Type: Unisex 210d Nailhead main, 210d Dobby abrasion The SPECS for S/M Volume: 1,342 cubic inches / 22 liter Average Stock Weight: 2 lbs / 920 g The SPECS for M/L Volume: 1,464 cubic inches / 24 liter Average Stock Weight: 2 lbs 1 oz / 940 g

A sleek, lightweight pack great for everything from alpine scrambles to the daily commute, the Black Diamond Bbee is all about minimalism.

- EMS