Black Diamond Bbee

Probably the most minimal pack you can buy, great…

Price Paid: £30

Summary

Probably the most minimal pack you can buy, great quality, simple and great value.

Pros

• High quality
  • Simple

Cons

• Look away if you want loads of straps and zips

I was after a small, no-frills pack for resort snowboarding and everyday use. The Bbee is perfect.

Big enough for spare gloves, an extra layer, camera, hat, sunglasses, phone, wallet and other bits and pieces.

It has a big internal compartment for a hydration bag which doubles as a seperate space to organise contents and it also has a good sized internal zipped pocket for valuables.

No unecessary cords, straps or anything on the outside to get caught up.

The adjustable chest strap works really well and keeps the pack secure in a tumble, even without the waist strap which can be removed.

It is well made with tough fabric, lightwieght and easy to wear.

So if you want a full on pack for off piste/backcountry then this isn't it but for regular day trips it's the ticket.

I bought it for myself, and I thought I would lend…

I bought it for myself, and I thought I would lend it to my gf when we go hiking. Well, I never got it back - she carries it everywhere - very light and well built back. For my daily use purposes it is a bit too small, so I am going to by a Bullet or Magnum. But if you just want to carry the minimum stuff on your day hike this is the way to go.

If you've owned or used a Black Diamond Bbee, please share your experience.