I ordered this pack online, sight unseen except for…

I ordered this pack online, sight unseen except for a small image, mistakenly believing that the Black Diamond name meant that the pack would still be around after 10 or 20 years of moderate use.

I was extremely disappointed to find that the front and side pockets are made from the same thin, stretchy crap (think heavyweight pantyhose) that a lot of other brands are using. It won't last more than a couple of years. The rest of the pack looks stout though, hence the 2 stars.

Black Diamond, if you are listening, I bought this pack because I bought your trekking poles and they are hell-for-stout. Quit using crap materials and I might just be a future customer.

Black Diamond Boost

The Black Diamond Boost is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 24, 2016 at SunnySports.

Keen Men's Voyageur Review

Red's Meadow Hikers Cabins

how is a backpack supposed to fit over the shoulder?

Kearsarge North (NH) 12 August 2017