Black Diamond Bullet

The best thing about this pack is it's durable. I…

Design: Lightweight Daypack
Size: 16L
Number of Pockets: 2

The best thing about this pack is it's durable. I don't think I could wear out this pack if I tried. The back pocket is also convenient with a little clip to use on your wallet or keys. You might be wondering why I gave this pack a 3.5 then.

Their is no "frame" or form to this pack, the back panel is just the same ballistic nylon as the rest of the pack with no plastic sheet or even some dense padding to keep the pack in shape to keep everything from slouching to the bottom. If it's filled up to its 16 liter limit it becomes a ball with arm straps and can be awkward to wear.

If you want something to carry your jacket and a few small things this is the one for you, but if you want to go on a big day hike pick something else.

P.S. I own the BD Demon as well and I think it's a great no-frills pack so don't lose faith in BD's other products!

I have the older model and love it. It is small and…

I have the older model and love it. It is small and packable to fit into my main pack until I get to basecamp. It holds a bladder, extra layers, camera, food, and extras with no problem. Very comfortable and small to use for climbing.

If you've owned or used a Black Diamond Bullet, please share your experience.