Black Diamond Chalk Bag

An easy to use chalk bag that has multiple ways to…

Summary

An easy to use chalk bag that has multiple ways to attach it to your belt loop or harness.

Pros

• Versatility in attaching it to yourself
  • Drawstring to close chalk for less mess

Cons

• Small opening in the top

When I started climbing this was the first chalk bag I bought. The first thing I was drawn to were the various colors that Black Diamond offers in their bags. Who doesn't like a little style and personality on the mountain?

I personally attach a carabiner to the bag and then to a belt loop or to my harness. The only real drawback I have with this chalk bag is the small opening to allow your hand inside the bag. I am a smaller man, only about 5'7" and I am sure larger handed individuals would have much more difficulty than I had.

I am a big fan of Black Diamond and it has gone with me on every climbing trip and I have loaned it to many friends that have gotten great use out of this economical chalk bag.