Black Diamond Contour Elliptic

These poles work great. I tend to be a sloppy hiker…

These poles work great. I tend to be a sloppy hiker and I put a lot of weight on them. When hiking down a mountain I will often use the poles as a polevault. I weigh 215lbs and they can hold my weight without an issue.

I have used them about 20 times. They have not collapsed or shown much wear.

The straps are extemely comfortable and so are the handles. It has a nice base at the bottom of the grip to help hold your hand in place. It will also grip onto anything. I can be going up an extremely vertical slab and they never slide.

I have not tried them in snow.

The only issue I have found is the weight. They don't feel that heavy, but in the grand scheme of things I would like them to be lighter.

I even purchased the most expensive Leki trek poles and then returned them at EMS and kept using these.