Black Diamond Enduro CF

Pro: lighter than most other poles in this range.

Price Paid: 103- MEC

Pro: lighter than most other poles in this range.

Con: Vibration was so bad I got sore forearms and wrists in a matter of hours. They twang like a guitar string. Straps slip constantly and won't stay tightened at the smallest range. I use the straps to place my weight as this is my preferred method. My old cheapo BD are much better.

I got the Enduro CF off of Steep and Cheap for $44…

I got the Enduro CF off of Steep and Cheap for $44 plus shipping to use on a backpacking trip in Wyoming over January. The pole is very light and the locking mechanism seems very stable. I paid $9 for the snow baskets because I was using the poles in deep snow. They worked great and if you can get them for a good price I would certainly suggest them. I have yet to use them in the summer but I think that the rubber covers for the tips may be a good investment for when there is no snow.

Black Diamond's Enduro Carbon Fiber Trekking Poles are lightweight and strong for any sport, from intense winter snowshoeing to summer off-trail scramblers.

- Mountain Gear

Whether you're doing another alpine approach or going winter backpacking, count on the Black Diamond Enduro CF Trekking Poles for excellent cold-weather performance. The carbon fiber material on the Enduro CF Trekking Poles reduces weight and won't freeze like aluminum. FlickLock adjustments make these Black Diamond poles easy to adjust while wearing gloves, and the extended foam handle provides insulation when you hang onto the shaft during traverses.

- Backcountry Outlet

Free Shipping. Black Diamond Enduro CF Trekking Pole (Fall 2007) Black Diamond Enduro CF Trekking Pole (Spring 2007)Updated, the Enduro CF by Black Diamond features our new streamlined dual-density top knob for better grip and control as well as grip position versatility. An excellent all-season pole it features dual FlickLocks, a narrower weight-saving shaft, a vibration-dampening carbon fiber lower section, a new dual-density top knob, a non-slip foam grip with lower foam extension, 360 padded webbing, Long Flex Tips and low-profile non-snagging trekking baskets.Specifications:Length (Collapsed): 63.5 cm (25 in)Length (Usable range): 63.5 cm-140 cm (25 in-55 in)Weight: 500 g (1 lb 1.5 oz)

The new Black Diamond Enduro CF Tekking poles are a double FlickLock trekking pole offering easier cold-weather function with gloves. With a comfortable soft foam grip with foam extension, carbon fiber lower shaft and extra wide padded straps, the Enduro CF is an excellent high performance year-round trekking pole. Each pole comes with a Long Flex Tip for better snow traction.

- CampSaver.com

Black Diamond Enduro CF

The Enduro CF has been discontinued.

The Black Diamond Enduro CF is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

If you're looking for a new rigid trekking pole, check out the best reviewed current models.