Black Diamond Hollowpoint

This backpack was an impulse buy (on sale). Its shape…

This backpack was an impulse buy (on sale). Its shape was simple yet looked very capable. The excuse for buying it was to fill a void in my collection and I mainly have used this for my crag bag and winter daily use.

It is a rugged top loader. I just stuff it with all my gear. The size is big enough for everything i need, yet small enough that what I don't need stays home. The fabric looks very durable and has yet to puncture, rip or tear. Heavy loads feel lighter due to the shape of the bag which tends to carry the weight high on your back.

What I don't like about the pack is actually the same reason I find it aesthetically appealing. This bag sits really high on my back and I'm on the shorter side (5'6). What happens is I can't fully tilt my head back without it touching the back pack. Feels very awkward.

This little con turns into a big one when it's winter and I'm wearing a hoodie plus my jacket and they are not being used rather behind my head. Very uncomfortable. This also becomes a factor when I'm commuting on bike on low bars.

Please try this bag out before you buy. It has a cool looking shape that may also hinder your ability to fully tilt your head. I would recommend it otherwise.

Despite its durability the BD Hollowpoint is a poor…

Design: Top-Loading Rucksack
Size: 20L
Number of Pockets: 2

Despite its durability the BD Hollowpoint is a poor design from my experience. At 20L this pack needs a pair of compression straps! It only works well if you have it filled to the top.

Visit Black Diamond's Hollowpoint page.

Black Diamond Hollowpoint PackRun your errands with convenience and style with Black Diamond Hollowpoint Pack. Fabricated from 420d nylon and 1260 Ballistic nylon, the Hollowpoint Pack is tough to be damaged by bumps of the urban outdoors. The Hollowpoint Pack from Black Diamond has a twenty liter main compartment, making it convenient to stash a lot of your goods and other items. It has a 20 mm (.8 in) webbing hip belt that helps share the Hollowpoint Pack s weight over your hips and under your shoulders, giving you a better balance as you carry it on to your tasks. With its zippered top-loader access, all your accoutrements are efficiently kept within reach. Small objects in the pack can also be neatly organized with its own dedicated outer organizer pocket. Easily quench your thirst without even slowing down to drink from a bottle with the Hollowpoint Pack s Hydration system compatibility. A great pack for urban ventures in the metropolis, you can always count on the Black Diamond Hollowpoint Pack to help get the job done.

- SunnySports

Whether you take the Black Diamond Hollowpoint Backpack on a short trail hike, to the crag, or to run errands in town, its 20-liter main compartment holds the bare necessities in style. Black Diamond included a hydration pouch to hold your bladder and keep your thirst satisfied on the trail.

A modified panelloader with topzip access and a 20liter main compartment the Hollowpoint is a great tool for climbers and urban adventurers alikeFeatures 20 mm 8 in webbing hipbelt Zippered toploader access Dedicated outer organizer pocket Hydration compatible

- Bentgate.com

Durable and roomy with 20 liters worth of cargo space, the HollowPoint by Black Diamond is ideal for climbers and day hikers.

- EMS