I got this pack on sale and it was worth every dime.

Design: Technical Climbing Pack
Size: 2750
Number of Pockets: 3
Max. Load Carried: 35
Height of Owner: 5'10"

I got this pack on sale and it was worth every dime. It's still a steal at the retail price of $150 if you ask me. Everything a mountaineer/ice climber wants and nothing more. It's got tool tubes and a crampon pouch for those technical days and enough room for an overnight (if you're a light packer like me) even in the winter. For a load under 35 lbs it carries well. I also tried a multi-pitched ice climb with it just for the hell of it and it also climbed very well. However, I loaded it up one day with about 45 lbs and it was not comfortable at all, so don't overload it. Lots of features like ski slots, gear loops,etc. Overall a great pack at a great price.