Black Diamond Neutrino

Lightweight. Strong. Reliable. What else do you need?

Price Paid: $25 for a six pack

Summary

Lightweight. Strong. Reliable. What else do you need?

Pros

• Strong
  • Easy to use

This is a great little product. I don't know if there are lighter full-size, full strength carabiners out there, but these are fantastic. Obviously the way you use the carabiner is going to change your opinion of them, but for hammock camping and general campsite use, they're fantastic.

The biggest drawing point is the weight.  I think if my 30 L bag were filled with these, I wouldn't notice.  And so, they double as a means to hang stuff off your pack as you hike without much added weight.

Now, most carabiners are easy to use, and so it SHOULD be that these are easy to use and, in fact, they are.  They work the way a biner's supposed to work.  They're strong.  I haven't had the need to test the carabiner's weight force limits, but I haven't given it a second thought before laying down in my hammock.  I'm always confident that, assuming I'm using the carabiner the way I'm supposed to, it's going to hold me.

Again, great product.

Visit Black Diamond's Neutrino page.

Thirty-six grams of wiregate perfection, the Black Diamond Neutrino carabiner is the ideal solution when all-purpose fast, light and strong is right.

- CampSaver.com

Whether you're a big wall climber, a traditional alpinist or a redpoint gymnast, you'll appreciate the light and strong Black Diamond Neutrino carabiner.

The Black Diamond Neutrino Carabiner is a remarkably light and versatile carabiner. Its light weight makes it ideal for trad climbs and long, pumpy sport routes. Optimal racking carabiner Compact, full-fuction design Large rope-bearing surface Does not freeze up in alpine conditions

- OMCgear

Black Diamond Neutrino Rackpack (pack of six Neutrino Carabiners)The all-purpose Black Diamond Neutrino Rackpack is what you need for an organized climbing activity. It is a set of six-piece color-coded Neutrino Carabiners that are designed to give you a compact, full-function racking carabiner with a large rope-bearing. Each ultra-light piece which is lighter than the HotWire, is built with wiregate perfection that defines an optimal strength-weight balance for your everyday, any weather climbing. Replace your old biners with this Black Diamond Neutrino Rackpack.

- SunnySports