Black Diamond Powerstretch Glove

I picked up this glove to use as a liner in my Mountain…

I picked up this glove to use as a liner in my Mountain Hardwear Hydra shell gloves for a trip up Mt. Shasta last summer. I picked them over other similar lightweight gloves because of the leather palm. That little bit of added dexterity is great.

These gloves do the exact job they're designed for. Minimum weight with maximum comfort and dexterity. They're definitely not for frigid temperatures but in cool weather their very easy to stuff in a pocket and have ready.

I had them on a recent trip out to Alcatraz and when it began to get windy and drizzle out they came. On Mt. Shasta they performed admirably. Much thinner and useful than most liners that come in gloves they are a much better option. The Hydra does not come with a liner but I wanted to have one for tasks like tightening crampons, ropes, harnesses etc.

The BDs fit tight and don't come off when you remove your shell glove. Simple and effective, great gloves.