If you can find a gently used pair of these, they…

If you can find a gently used pair of these, they are absolutely worth the money! I bought mine right before BD dropped them from the line. I've used Vipers, Cobras, and Fusions, and I wouldn't trade these out for them.

They have good clearance, they're well balanced, and they have enough weight to make good one-swing placements. Often I've found that lighter tools tend to bounce off of hard ice and require more effort to place well. I use them on WI3-4 regularly here in Alaska and they perform beautifully. I would recommend them to anyone.

I use the Lockdown leashes and the laser picks. I might upgrade to the androids, but the Lockdowns work well for the price.