Black Diamond Wiz Kid

My little brother is just plain in love with it. It's…

Price Paid: 40$ Can.

My little brother is just plain in love with it. It's comfortable, has enough gear loops for him to carry the draws he needs and all in all it's perfect for a child.

Only drawback is that as soon as he grows the single buckle system will place the gear loops in an awkward position. A double gear buckle front fastening system would solve much of that problem.

Great kids harness. I bought two for my kids. We have…

Great kids harness. I bought two for my kids. We have a wall in the house and many kids have used the harnesses. The pre-threaded speed buckles are so easy even the kids can use them no problem.

Pros:
Easy to use, and very adjustable for all sizes of kids. Solid belay loop, easy to tie in, good padding, and it just looks cool.

Cons:
Small legs have a hard time cinching down because of the size of the leg loops and padding. I have had a hard time with getting a good fit on some of the girls.

I would recommend this harness to anyone. Definitely have your child try it on to make sure of fit around waist and legs.

If you've owned or used a Black Diamond Wiz Kid, please share your experience.