Bolle Boa

Great fit, hydrophillic nose guard and earpads keep…

Great fit, hydrophillic nose guard and earpads keep them in place no matter what you are doing. Polarized, metallized lenses (I have the platinum with blue chrome lenses) are the best I've ever had for bright, white-out or sunny conditions in the snow. The polarized polycarbonate lenses scratch rather easily (not more so than my other glasses w/ polycarb), but are completely shatterproof in my experience.

Lots of wrap-around keeps any light from piercing the periphery and leaving you with blind spots. Excellent. My son sings the Spiderman them song whenever I put them on in the house. Now if I could just climb like Spidey...and sling webs to belay from...

CLOSEOUTS . Crisp optics and a stylish, contoured frame make Bolle Boa sunglasses a top choice for wearing out to the beach, on a hike or in the car. Lenses: Non-polarized 100% UV protection Material: Polycarbonate 67mm width Frame: Material: Nylon 5-1_4" temple to temple Made in China Visit our Sunglasses Buying Guide Available Colors: DARK TORTOISE/TNS.

- Sierra Trading Post

The Bolle Boa is a sleek wrapped sunglass designed to fit medium to large faces and provide great coverage. The lenses are made of polarized polycarbonate to eliminate glare, block 100%UV (ABC), and are virtually shatterproof. The frames are very durable grilamid nylon with thermogrip nosepads and temple tips for a secure and comfortable fit.Key featuresPolarized lenses eliminate glarePolycarbonate lens material is virtually shatterproofGrilamid nylon frame for durabilityThermogrip temple tips and nose pads are comfortable and secure.

- Campmor

Bolle Boa

The Boa has been discontinued.

The Bolle Boa is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen April 11, 2011 at Campmor.

If you're looking for a new sport sunglass, check out the best reviewed current models.