Recently wore these boots on a trip to Russia climbing…

Price Paid: 280 pounds

Recently wore these boots on a trip to Russia climbing Mount Elbrus. The boots far exceded my expectations they were extremly comfortable. In fact by the end of my trip I ended up calling them my slippers as they were so comfy.

Others in the group had a selection of Vegas and Spantiks, The Vegas caused a few people problems due to the rivet position at the ankle and everyone that wore them felt their feet slightly cold at about - 20°c.

The Spantik boots held up to the cold well but after only a few days wearing them the inner boot showed signs of wear and splitting not on just one set but on everyone who wore them.

The Boreal G 1 Lite were totaly warm kept my feet dry in the slushly sections unlike the Vegas, and after days of wearing them still look brand new with no visable wear to be seen. So for that reason I give them 5 out of 5.