Brasher Superlite GTX

Really excellent boots! I put these on and spent 4…

Break-in Period: none
Price Paid: 100GBP

Really excellent boots! I put these on and spent 4 days hill walking in them immediately with no problems. I wouldn't recommend that to others simply because it's not a good idea in general, but it worked well for me. I wear them with medium weight Smartwool socks. They are very light and stylish as well.

Update: July 26, 2008

I wrote a review of these boots when they were still very new to me, and they are still excellent. I wear them at least a couple times a week, and they are comfortable, waterproof, and have held up well. I will probably be wearing them for years to come (unless my dog gets a hold of them when I am not watching).

rated 3.50 of 5 stars All Superlite GTX versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 3 reviews for other versions of the Superlite GTX. Read all reviews »

If you've owned or used a Brasher Women's Superlite GTX, please share your experience.

Brasher Women's Superlite GTX

No price on record.

The Brasher Women's Superlite GTX is not available from the stores we monitor.