Brasslite Turbo I-D

This is a well constructed alcohol stove and the most…

Summary

This is a well constructed alcohol stove and the most unique part is that you can adjust the flame.

Pros

• Well constructed
  • Adjustable flame
  • Easy to use

Cons

• A little heaver than other alcohol stoves

I bought this stove about a year ago and it has been working great. I decided to purchase the stove because it had an adjustable flame, which I liked and couldn’t find in other alcohol stove.

The stove is easy to fuel and prime. It takes about 1 oz. of denatured alcohol just under 5 min to boil 2 cups of water.  It is small and compact and very well built. The stove is small enough to be stored in my cooking pot.

The only moving part is a sleeve that rotates which controls the flame.  You have to hold your pot steady while you adjust the flame.  You have to use a wind screen with the stove.

Would you like fresh baked muffins after many miles…

Summary

Would you like fresh baked muffins after many miles of hiking? This STOVE is the ONE, that can make that possible.

Pros

• Very sturdy
  • Integrated pot stand
  • Can simmer and bake
  • 20- 25 minutes of burn time on an ounce and a half of fuel

Cons

• Because it is more durable than the pop cans it does weigh more

YES, with this little baby even baking is possible. A nice change from those pop can made stoves that we all try to copy. This one can even simmer in addition to baking, and the integrated pot stand is a real plus.

If you've owned or used a Brasslite Turbo I-D, please share your experience.

Brasslite Turbo I-D

The Brasslite Turbo I-D is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new alcohol stove, check out the best reviewed current models.