Brunton Canister Stove Stand

I bought this for cold weather usage with my canister…

I bought this for cold weather usage with my canister stove. Works GREAT.

For more details in operating canister stoves in cold weather you can go to http://zenstoves.net/Canister.htm#ColdWeatherOperation or google cold weather operation canister stove.

It also came with a wind screen.

I have always had a fear of the stove tipping over…

I have always had a fear of the stove tipping over since hot coffee fell on my brother when he was 2. When I first used a pot on these tiny stoves I had trouble steadying it at times. I knew there was a better way.

When I saw this I had to have one. It is all that it is stated to be.

The legs are more stable when using larger pot/pans. Just being lower to the ground or table not only gives you security, the wind does not put put pressure on a tall setup,  and the advantage to use rocks or bolders around the unit for a wind break.

The unit is quite duralble, folds away as easy as the stoves do. I like the idea of using a connecting hose to the canister and it is the standard way I setup now. The quality of the unit is good. I would not call it a cheap item.

I would advise anyone to convert to the stand and get away from the 12 to 15 inch high cooking over the top of a canister. Nice item.

Brunton Canister Stove Stand

The Canister Stove Stand has been discontinued.

The Brunton Canister Stove Stand is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

If you're looking for a new stove accessory, check out the best reviewed current models.