Brunton MY-Ti Titanium Flatware

I bought this set because I misplaced (ya ya ok I…

I bought this set because I misplaced (ya ya ok I lost my old set) my old Stainless Steel set. So I bought this set and I actually really like it. It's light weight and when you are using it feels like a real flatware it doesn't feel light and cheese it feel like you have something durable and worth using.

The spoon actually holds a good amount of liquid unlike some others the fork works well also stuff doesn't just slide or fall off it because of the angle of the tines and the knife is a knife that works well for its intended use and wide enough that it isn't a pain in the but to spread something.

This is a very nice set and is well worth the around $20 you will pay for it. I would recommend this to a friend.

I've used a lot of Lexan and Ti utensils, but this…

I've used a lot of Lexan and Ti utensils, but this set takes the cake. Now I only bring the other sets if someone else in my group is lacking utensils. Quality in a light, indestructible package. The price wasn't too bad, and I'd never tried tried Brunton; so I thought I'd give it a shot. And the knife actually has decent serrations for cutting. When you're willing to give up a little weight that you'd save in a spork and use a three piece set, this is it. The polished surfaces add a nice touch to a great product.