Brunton MY-Ti Titanium Flatware

I bought this set because I misplaced (ya ya ok I…

I bought this set because I misplaced (ya ya ok I lost my old set) my old Stainless Steel set. So I bought this set and I actually really like it. It's light weight and when you are using it feels like a real flatware it doesn't feel light and cheese it feel like you have something durable and worth using.

The spoon actually holds a good amount of liquid unlike some others the fork works well also stuff doesn't just slide or fall off it because of the angle of the tines and the knife is a knife that works well for its intended use and wide enough that it isn't a pain in the but to spread something.

This is a very nice set and is well worth the around $20 you will pay for it. I would recommend this to a friend.

I've used a lot of Lexan and Ti utensils, but this…

I've used a lot of Lexan and Ti utensils, but this set takes the cake. Now I only bring the other sets if someone else in my group is lacking utensils. Quality in a light, indestructible package. The price wasn't too bad, and I'd never tried tried Brunton; so I thought I'd give it a shot. And the knife actually has decent serrations for cutting. When you're willing to give up a little weight that you'd save in a spork and use a three piece set, this is it. The polished surfaces add a nice touch to a great product.

The lightest metal three-piece set on earth, MY-Ti Flatware weighs a mere 1.7 ounces and is extremely strong. Because it's titanium, it will not rust or melt. A polished eating surface makes for good eats. FEATURES: 7.1" x 1.4" x 1.4" 1.7 oz Polished eating surface melt

- Teton Village Sports

If you count ounces when you backpack, get the Brunton My-Ti Titanium Flatware, which is extremely lightweight and incredibly strong. This three-piece set of eating utensils weighs a mere 1.7 ouncesthe lightest set on earth, according to Brunton. Plus, titanium won't rust like other metals do and won't melt like your plastic spoon did. Linked with an easy-to-open ring, these utensils come in a clear plastic tube for easy storage in your pack or gear closet. Brunton sandblasted this flatware for smooth, comfortable handles and eating surfaces. When you eat with you're My-Ti Flatwear, you won't get a metallic flavor with your backcountry breakfast.

You don't need to forgo flatware in the interests of weight-saving when you pack Brunton's MY-Ti Titanium Flatware set - an ultra light 3-piece set of flatware weighing only 1.7 ounces. Extremely lightweight, durable, polished titanium provides you with a non-rusting & non-melting eating surface that doesn't taint the taste of your food.

- Mountain Gear

Brunton MY-Ti 3-Piece Flatware (Fall 2010) FEATURES of the MY-Ti 3-Piece Flatware by Brunton Extremely strong Polished eating surface 100% Titanium Weight: 1.7 oz Dimensions: 7.1in. x 1.4in. x 1.4in.

Brunton MY-Ti Titanium Flatware

The MY-Ti Titanium Flatware has been discontinued.

The Brunton MY-Ti Titanium Flatware is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

If you're looking for a new utensil, check out the best reviewed current models.