Brunton Survival Card Kit

I have had this thing in my wallet for years. Keep…

I have had this thing in my wallet for years. Keep in mind, this isn't a complete survival kit. I've added a large scalpel blade, a FLOSSCARD, a couple unlubed condoms, and a few water treatment tablets sealed in cellophane into my wallet as well. In a pinch, I think it would have me covered in an unexpected survival situation. But, keep in mind that I have extensive primitive survival training.

The fresnel lens will start a fire, on a sunny day. I would use the FLOSSCARD to construct a bow for a bow and drill fire, but you may not know how to this. Honestly, for a survival novice this would not be a good survival kit, but it would be better than nothing.