Brunton Survival Card Kit

I have had this thing in my wallet for years. Keep…

I have had this thing in my wallet for years. Keep in mind, this isn't a complete survival kit. I've added a large scalpel blade, a FLOSSCARD, a couple unlubed condoms, and a few water treatment tablets sealed in cellophane into my wallet as well. In a pinch, I think it would have me covered in an unexpected survival situation. But, keep in mind that I have extensive primitive survival training.

The fresnel lens will start a fire, on a sunny day. I would use the FLOSSCARD to construct a bow for a bow and drill fire, but you may not know how to this. Honestly, for a survival novice this would not be a good survival kit, but it would be better than nothing.

If you've owned or used a Brunton Survival Card Kit, please share your experience.

Brunton Survival Card Kit

The Survival Card Kit has been discontinued.

The Brunton Survival Card Kit is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 25, 2010 at Mountains Plus.

If you're looking for a new survival kit, check out the best reviewed current models.